Monday, October 20, 2008

Button up Jeans and Urinals

Today I learned something that was seriously ticking me off. So I'm in school and I gotta use the restroom and like any guy I go to the urinal and to my disgust I noticed that I was wearing jeans with those buttons instead of a zipper. It may have been the most frustrating thing that I have ever experienced so far this semester. I had to sit there for like 5 minutes undoing those buttons! I was ready to just rip the things off or just go in them. I really had to go and those buttons were just hanging on for dear life. I did get them undone but it took forever. I figure that I will never use a urinal again while I have these things on. The jeans do look good though and they are a decent brand (paperdenim&cloth) so I am going to keep rockin them of course, but man... that button thing is annoying.

On the side note I have decided to start saving my money again by stop going on dates. We'll see how long that actually lasts. Hopefully a while so I can save up some serious cash because I need it. So I am retired from dating girls for a season. Unless Some supermodel babe wants to date me I'm done for a while.

1 comment:

stylist to the stars said...

Why couldn't you get the jeans undone? Were hands not working or what? Maybe you just need to break those bad boys in a little more.

What's with no more dating? Someone get to you again?