Monday, November 3, 2008



So this Halloween has been absolutely insane. I decided to be a figure Ice Skater. Some called me Chaz Michael Michaels. I preferred "Sex on Ice". Call it what you may, it may have been one of the best halloween costumes that I have ever put on. The only downside to it was the cup that I had to wear the whole night. I shouldn't say that I had to wear it because it was more of a chose to wear it. Trust me when I say that if I wasn't wearing it the costume would have looke a whole lot different. So I had a really good time and went with a couple friends out to party a bit. The middle picture was a sad attempt of a throw. The people at the party all wanted us to do something since we were a tandem so we decided to give them a little show. My partner/roommate Spencer wasn't one to perform much in front of other people but it was nice to have someone there that looked as gay as i did. Hopefully these pictures will give you an idea of how good of a night I had. We were definitely some of the better costumes there so it was a good time. I hope you have fun thinking about how proud you are to know me as a son, brother, or friend haha JK. It's actually kind of humiliating now that the adrenaline has worn off...

3 comments:

stylist to the stars said...

You look AWESOME! one fo the better pics of you that my kids had to endure. Ha Ha Kendell said is that really uncle Steven?

Steven said...

Hahaha well I'm glad that your kids have now seen me in a completely new light. I hope that it doesn't give Michael and Mitchell any ideas for when they are older...

Anonymous said...

anyways..................