Monday, November 10, 2008

WTH is Going on With my Life

So my life has been going quite well for the past while and I have zero complaints. This weekend I'm going to Cali to visit a girl named Emily. This should be quite the trip because I haven't seen her for a while. We are best friends so I figured why not. I'm leaving on Thursday and I have to take the dreaded Salt Lake Express which is a bus system from here to Salt Lake. I'm sure that this trip will be the best one that I have experienced in a while. It feels really good to just break the mold every once and a while and give life a jumpstart. I have felt like I have gone nowhere doing just school and that's it for a while. I am so ready to start living "life" though I know as soon as I do start I'm going to miss the old life which is go to school, work, party, sleep. It should be interesting to see me adapt to a new life that doesn't include any of the above except for work of course. Wish me luck on my grand adventure to Cali because I'll need all the help I can get. I'm sure that I'll post pics up of the trip if I take any. That is one thing I need to get better at. I'll do it.

2 comments:

stylist to the stars said...

I hope that you ahve a great time in Cali. Remember who you are:)

nataley said...

You better take lots of pics in California! I can't wait to hear all about it.